Marketing Manager (Full Time) - February 15, 2011
Job Title: Leasing Manager/Marketing Manager
Under the general direction of the General Manager the Leasing Manager is responsible for developing and implementing, in coordination with Corporate Marketing; all marketing activities related to the community to maximize the number of prospects that become residents at The Pacifica.
Reports to: General Manager
Key Duties and Responsibilities
1. Develops, promotes and implements marketing plans to ensure optimal occupancy.
2. Staff management duties including recruiting, training and developing staff; scheduling, assigning and monitoring work, evaluating performance; ensuring a healthy and safe work environment; resolving conflicts; and taking appropriate disciplinary/termination action.
3. Is an integral member of the site leadership and corporate marketing team, participates in strategic planning and decision making.
4. Greeting prospects, asking questions to identify needs, matching those needs with features and benefits of various suites.
5. Touring prospects and providing information about the community.
6. Developing and maintaining relationships with prospects by promptly following up with thank you cards and phone calls.
7. Documenting relationship building efforts with each prospect.
8. Booking tours with community influencers and prospect family members.
9. Promptly and appropriately follow-up on all inquiries and visits.
10.Prepares the rental lease, ensure prospective residents sign and initial contracts in the correct places and review all information with the resident to ensure they understand, collect deposits and other required information and forwards this to Business Manager for processing promptly.
11.Coordinate move ins/move outs and prospect promotional lunches.
12.Completing traffic and marketing reports as required by Corporate Marketing.
13.Ability to plan, organize, and direct delivery of social events
14.Ability to network and promote services
15.Ability to multi-task
17.Computer literate with knowledge of related software programs
18.Must be able to read, write, and verbally communicate effectively in English
19.Customer service oriented
20.Ability to maintain effective interpersonal and team relationships
21.Conflict resolution skills
22.Demonstrates empathy and understanding of the needs of seniors
Education, Training and Experience
Grade 12 plus completion of recognized post secondary education in marketing and/or public relations; knowledge of and experience in the seniors private community sector.
Previous management experience in a similar capacity.
Previous experience implementing marketing plans, community relations campaigns, and special events.
Skills and Abilities
1. Interpersonal proficiency including superior oral, written and listening communication abilities.
2. Customer service orientation
4. Attention to detail
5. Ability organize workload and set priorities
6. Computer literate
7. Ability to communicate effectively both written and oral
8. Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position
9. Valid British Columbia class 5 drivers license
§ Must be prepared to respond to emergency situations
§ Must be willing to work the hours necessary to ensure the effective operation of the facility
§ Valid provincial drivers license required
§ Community Relations Coordinator
I have read and understand the contents of this job description.
Housekeeper - September 27, 2010
Peninsula Retirment - White Rock
§ Provides personal laundry services
§ Provides housekeeping services in accordance with established work routines
§ Provides services and interacts with guests and family members in a professional manner
§ General cleaning in all facets
§ Demonstrates empathy and understanding of the needs of seniors
§ Customer service oriented and available for casual days
Canada Careers - April 1, 2010
If you are interested in working with Avenir and do not see a position that matches your qualifications, please send your resume to CAcareers@avenirretirement.com
US Careers - April 1, 2010
If you are interested in working with Avenir and do not see a position that matches your qualifications, please send your resume to UScareers@avenirretirement.com